Contact listview was designed to display all or selected Contacts. It can be accessed from anywhere in ASPEC by clicking the Contacts tab.
Fig 1: Contacts tab
Here you can create new ones, view existing ones and drill the Contact segments.
Fig 2: Contact listview
The listview has the following actions:
- Create: Click “Create” to create a new contact.
- Delete: Delete contacts by selecting the account and clicking “Delete”.
- Merge: Merge contacts by clicking on the contacts and clicking “Merge”. More in this action here.
- Move: More on this action here: Move Contacts
- Export: Export selected Contacts, if at least one Contact is selected, or All Contacts, if none of the Contacts is selected
- Show Historical: Include Contacts that are marked as Historical
- Quick Search: Type in the first letters of First, Last or Account Name
- Paging: Use < or > to move to the previous or next page, if applicable.
- Sort: Sort your search results
- Filter and column configuration: More on filters here. To learn about column configuration read this post.